Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Blogger Welcome

We have a new blogger in the blogosphere, and I am very pleased that she has created this platform to share her thoughts and ideas. Those of us who are regular recipients of her letters are often inspired by them, and feel that a wider audience deserves to receive that inspiration as well.

Joyous Judy is a member of the Women's Harvest Circle whom I have never met. Last summer she was diagnosed with multiple myeloma, and due to health issues and treatment schedules, was unable to attend last fall's Harvest Celebration. A beautiful photo of her lived on the altar for those five days, and many women spoke of her so lovingly that I felt as if I knew her. She continues to face serious challenges with this disease, but her health has improved considerably, and we all hope she will be able to meet us in Montana this fall for the Celebration.

Her new blog is called Living Joyfully With What Is. She only has a few posts up so far, but I know her to be an excellent and prolific writer and fully expect that more will quickly follow. Her positive attitude glows through her words. Go. Read her. Be inspired.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RunninL8 said...

My first thought after reading this post was to RUN! Cancer scares the shite out of me. But I went and read and would like to thank you for sharing that site.
What an inspiring outpouring of gratitude. Something most of us need to remember.
You know some amazing people! I've read up on the Women's Harvest Circle and it sure resonates with me. (I miss Montana this time of year...). I would love to someday be a part of that circle.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:48:00 PM  
Blogger The Tundra PA said...

RunninL8--I'm so glad you clicked over, despite the "C" fear. Joyous Judy is an amazing woman and has much to teach us all.

I do know some amazing people, and am so grateful for their presence in my life. My sense of you is that you would fit right in with the wonderful women of the Harvest Circle; I hope to see you in that circle one day. It is a truly incredible experience. Email me if you would like more details.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home